What to do in Vegas
What can you do in Vegas? We put together a list to give you some ideas about this question.
1. Go Land Sailing ($199.99)
2. Watch Bellagio Fountain Show (Free)
3. See Bellagio's Lobby and Atrium (Free).
4. See Canals and Gondalas at the Venetian Hotel (Free).
5. Walk thru the Freemont Street (Free).
6. Go to Stratosphere (about $15).
7. Pose by Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas sign (Free).
8. Walk thru City Center Hotels (Free).
9. Visit Hoover Dam (Free, 30-40 min away).
10. See Lake Mead ($10 per vehicle if you enter the park or Free, 30-40 min away).
11. Drive thru Red Rock Canyon ($10 per vehicle, 25 min away)
12. Drive to Valley of Fire ($10 per vehicle, 1 hour away)
13. Go to Mount Charleston to escape heat in summer and ski in winter (Free, 1 hour away)
14. Death Valley-lowest, driest, hottest area in North America ($20 per vehicle, 118 miles)