ALL PARTICIPANTS RIDE AT THEIR OWN RISK.
HOW TO RIDE AN ATV SAFELY:
• Walk around the ATV and familiarize yourself with the machine.
• Check the tires and other visible parts to make sure everything is safe to operate.
• Learn the controls are: Brakes, steering, throttle. Report any issues to the guides.
• Wear proper footwear and clothing. Long pants and closed toe shoes, please.
• Always wear your helmet, never remove your helmet while driving the ATV.
• No passengers on the back of the ATV.
• Ride safe and be smart, familiarize yourself with the ATV and terrain.
• Do not test your limits, we are in the desert and EMS response times are long.