PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABLE POSITIONS
Full Job Description
We are seeking an energetic candidate that is passionate about the outdoors and ATV riding to be a tour guide for a premier ATV tour company in Las Vegas. This is a customer service based, fast-paced job position.
Responsibilities for the position include the following:
1) Brief customers on how to safely ride an ATV with the group and ensure a fun safe ride for customers during their tour.
2) Equip customers with safety gear such as properly fitting helmets.
3) Driving trucks with trailers.
4) Setting up ATVs for customers. Perform a pre-ride safety checks of the equipment.
5) Picking up customers from hotels, and communicating with customers and dispatch to ensure timely pickups.
6) Working outside in the heat of summer and the cold of winter.
1) Possess a clean driving record.
2) Be 25 years or older for insurance purposes.
3) Be able to pass a pre-employment and random drug-screenings.
4) Be able to work well with other employees.
5) Be able to work weekends and holidays.
Only candidates who have submitted a resume/cover letter that addresses the required skills for the job will be considered. A generic resume that doesn't address ATV riding/trailer towing will be ignored.
Please share or forward this message to people who you think may be interested. Send your resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org