COVID-19 ResponseDetour Vegas is committed to customer and employee safety. We have reviewed the guidelines from the CDC, White House, and the Nevada Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) and have implemented additional screening and cleaning measures to help slow the spread of the novel coronavirus, COVID-19. Our response consists of:
- Requiring all employees and guests to wear a face covering in our shuttle vehicles.
- Frequently disinfecting high touch surfaces.
- Providing each customer with a brand new head sock to be worn under helmets.
- Cleaning helmets with disinfectant spray after each guest.
- Laundering gloves in hot soapy water after each guest.
- No-touch temperature screening of employees and guests.
We cannot completely eliminate the risk of contracting COVID-19, and we encourage any prospective guests who are concerned about contracting COVID-19, in a high risk category, or in frequent close contact with anyone in a high risk category to abstain from our activities. Customers are allowed to bring their own safety gear if they want and are concerned about using gear used by others. New equipment such as helmet/gloves/goggles can be purchased from several places in Vegas:
- Carter Powersports at 6275 S Decatur Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89118
- Cycle Gear at 6280 S Pecos Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89120
- Cycle Gear at 344 S Decatur Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89107