How to find the right ATV tour in Las Vegas? November 21 2016, 0 Comments
FOLLOWING THE POINTS AND ASKING THE QUESTIONS BELOW SHOULD HELP YOU PICK THE RIGHT ATV TOUR COMPANY IN LAS VEGAS:
- Do not book with the first company you came across on line, especially with the paid links that come on top of search results.
- Do not also settle with the only ATV tour company offered to you by your hotel concierge due to conflict of interest.
- Call or investigate at least 3 ATV tour or Razor (aka "side by side" or UTV) companies.
- Look at the reviews online at yelp, google review and tripadvisor, study the negative reviews as well as the positive ones.
- Ask how far is the riding location from strip if timing is an issue.
- Ask about pricing and fuel surcharge or any other hidden fees that is common among many operators in Las Vegas.
- Ask what is included? water, snacks, lunch, round transportation, safety gear.
- Ask if you will be provided high quality and clean safety gear like Oakley goggles, clean gloves and head socks. Helmets are worn by many and can not be washed on a daily basis. Head socks provide the personal hygiene.
- Ask about the average group size. The bigger groups can be less fun as the skill levels vary across people.
- Ask about the top speed and average speed during the tour.
- Ask about cancellation policy and refunds.